Food Immunology Test
1. This exam can detect food items which are not compatible with one’s body. In particular, test can reveal items that actually prevent optimal weight control. This information helps to formulate an individualized food program, which is healthy to the specific needs of the individual patient.
2. Prior for weight loss program
3. For situation whose weight no longer changes
4. Can be retested every six months
Signs of food immunology disorders include:
- Weight gain
- Intestinal conditions such as gas, cramps, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Skin conditions such as eczema, itch, and acne
- Neurological conditions such as headache and migraine
- 100 Food items
- 20 Additives/colorings/preservatives
- 10 Environmental chemicals
- 20 molds