Screening Blood Transport Test, Saliva
1. This simple and fast test screens for salivary levels of nitrous oxide derivative, a benchmark for blood vessel relaxation capacity to transport blood, blood flow, and its ability to carry micronutrients.
2. Required prior to micronutrient therapy
3. During the therapy to help adjust dosage
4. At the completion of therapy
1. Can be tested in three months
Optimal blood flow is essential for cardiovascular function and delivery of vitamins and antioxidants.
- Nitrous oxide derivative, saliva