Advanced Aesthetics Center is an award winning Glendale plastic surgery clinic that is known throughout Southern California for our innovative cosmetic rejuvenation techniques. We specialize in both surgical and non-surgical services for those that seek an elevated level of cosmetic care. Our mission is to enhance your health and beauty using the latest surgical and non-surgical rejuvenation procedures and technologies. Our goal is to help you look and feel your best!
Many of our patients enjoy an overall feeling of rejuvenation and well-being. This is a journey we take together. It is our desire that it uplifts and inspires you and brings forth you natural beauty. For the very best in Plastic Surgery Glendale, call Advanced Aesthetics Center today.
Professional Glendale Plastic Surgery
Our service staff is a team of dedicated and uniquely qualified Glendale skin care professionals who are here to ensure you to receive the fullest detailed attention. Our team consists of award winning plastic surgeons Glendale, registered nurses, medical assistants, skin care specialists, and aestheticians. The knowledgeable staff coordinates the different comprehensive aesthetic options best suited for your conditions. Meanwhile, the experienced nursing staff provides you with the most state-of-the-art rejuvenation treatments in a comfortable and safe environment. Your health and well-being are our top priorities.
Contact Advanced Aesthetics Center for Glendale plastic surgery services(626) 447-8828
Glendale Cosmetic Rejuvenation Services
Advanced Aesthetics Center provides a wide range of Glendale plastic surgery and cosmetic rejuvenation services aimed to satisfy every patients’ needs. Whether you are wanting to make subtle changes to your facial area with non-surgical methods, or you desire a more thorough approach to beautifying and tightening your face and body, Advanced Aesthetics Center can accommodate you.
- Botox / SuperBotox
- Facial Fillers
- Face Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Neck Lift
- Chin Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Laser Skin Treatments / Anti-Aging Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Face Lift
- .. And many more.
Professional Rhinoplasty Glendale
Professional Glendale rhinoplasty surgery sculpts the nose, the most prominent feature on your face, to blend harmoniously with the rest of the face. Most conditions of nasal shapes can be sculpted, ranging from reduction, augmentation, rotation, projection, widening, narrowing, or lengthening. In addition, nasal allergy and sinus conditions can be improved as well when optional function procedure is added.
- Quick and dramatic improvement
- Long lasting
- No maintenance
- Less costly over the long term
Treat Wrinkles Without Surgery | Botox Glendale
Glendale Botox treatments help many patients avoid or postpone unnecessary plastic surgery. Whether treating vertical lines between the eyebrows, horizontal lines on the forehead, “crow’s feet” around the eyes, “smoker’s lines” on the upper lip, vertical or horizontal bands on the neck, or producing the so-called “non-surgical brow lift,” or turning up a droopy corner of the mouth.
- Vertical lines between the eyebrows
- Horizontal lines on the forehead
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Smoker’s lines on the upper lip
- Vertical or horizontal bands on the neck
- Non-surgical brow lift
- Turning up droopy corners of the mouth
- Excessive Sweating
Glendale Face Lift
A professional face lift helps diminish the effects of aging that causes the skin to loosen on the face and neck. This procedure can give you a considerably younger-looking face and neck. Many people experience renewed self-esteem and renewed vitality. Aging face results from both skin laxity and loss of volume such as collagen, fat, and bone. For skin laxity, two types of Glendale face lift surgery options exist to lift different areas of the face.
- The “northern” face lift addresses the upper face, including the brows, temple, and cheeks. upper and/or lower eyelid surgery can be done at the same time. This face lift option primarily lifts the brows and cheeks. InvisiLift is an advanced version of the “northern” lift. This technique uses endosopic or small incisions are made the scalp areas to lift up the tissues of the brow and cheeks, restoring a smoother brows, more rested eyes, and tauter cheeks. At the same time, fat is harvested for use for fat grafting of the cheeks and/or chin.
- On the other hand, The “southern” face lift addresses the lower face, including the areas in front of ear, the jowls, and the neck.. Often chin implant and/or fat grafting is done at the same time. This face lift option creates a more graceful lower face and neck contour. StemLift, is an advanced version of the “southern” lift. StemLift not only lifts sagging skin, but also restores fullness to the face with nutrition to the skin. In this technique, true anti-aging occur because three components are sued to reserve signs of aging: one for lifting, one for fullness restoration, and one for skin rejuvenation.
- For loss of volume, a “space” lift is needed to restore fullness. Volume restoration indirectly lifts the skin, creating a fuller, voluminous, and plumber face. The surgical option is fat grafting. LipoLift is an advanced version of the “space” lift using one’s own fat.
Depending on one’s condition, someone may opt to combine Glendale plastic surgery procedures. When multiple lifts are needed, surgeries are generally spaced several weeks apart.
Dr. George Sun, MD, F.A.A.C.S. | Award Winning Plastic Surgeon Glendale
Dr. George Sun, MD. | Plastic Surgeon Glendale
Dr. George Sun is an award-winning Glendale plastic surgeon who has been featured regularly by local media and newspaper, including the Los Angeles Times and the Pasadena Weekly. He has also been named as one of the top physicians nationwide in the Guide to America’s Top Physician and America’s Top Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Sun is double board-certified, by both the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. He also serves as a fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery.
- America’s Top 25 Physician Injecter, ASPIRE GALDERMA REWARDS
- America’s Top Plastic Surgeon, CONSUMERS’ RESEARCH COUNCIL OF AMERICA
- Featured by LA TIMES & Pasadena Weekly
- One of the top physicians nationwide, Guide to America’s Top Physician / America’s Top Plastic Surgeons
- Double Board-Certified, American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery / American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery / American Academy of Otolaryngology —Head and Neck Surgery
- FDA Recognized Clinical Study Investigator
- Clinical Associate Professor at USC
For more information about Glendale Plastic Surgery and other anti-aging services, please contact Advanced Aesthetics Center today.
Contact Advanced Aesthetics Center for Glendale plastic surgery services (626) 447-8828