What is Anti-Aging?
Need more vitality in your life? Anti-Aging Medicine can help. Feeling tired or worn-out is a common symptom of natural aging. With advanced anti-aging treatments, however, you can feel younger, healthier and more energetic again!
While adding years to your life may seem to be the goal, the real objective of Anti-Aging Medicine is to add life to your years.
Anti-Aging helps to
- Enhance healthy aging
- Reduce premature aging
- Identify, prevent, and treat causes & diseases of premature aging
What are the symptoms or signs of premature aging?
- Feeling tired and worn out? Not enough energy?
- Difficulty with handling stress?
- Difficulty sleeping well?
- Loss of concentration, difficulty with memory, or brain fog?
- Depressed mood?
- Low immunity?
- Easily fatigued with exercise?
- Feeling cold easily?
- Food craving?
- Menstrual cramps, heavy bleeding, or hot flush
- Decreased libido or sexual satisfaction?
- Gaining weight/fat? Poor muscle tone?
- Wrinkled skin? Muscle/joint sore? Weak bones?
- Wish to minimize the risks for heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and cancer?
Interested in how to prevent premature aging?
- Knowing the age of your DNA
- Understand which food items are aging you
- Knowing which antioxidant and micronutrient deficiencies which are aging you
- Knowing hormonal deficiencies
- Knowing your level of silent inflammation
- Knowing your protection level against inflammation
- Knowing your risk for heart disease/stroke/blood pressure
- Knowing your risk for diabetes
- Knowing your risk for kidney/liver disease
- Knowing your bone/prostate health
- Screening for cancer
- Eat the correct food to cleanse your body
- Use customize tailored supplements to optimize DNA function
- Replenish deficient micronutrients
- Restore hormones to more youthful levels
- Using anti-aging lasers to cleanse the blood
- Detoxify blood, nourish the body, and improve stem cell function
What are the causes of premature aging?
Numerous models have been proposed to explain accelerated or abnormal aging. The main treatable causes include the following:
- DNA premature as a result of shortened telomeres
- Lifestyle imbalance from improper diet, exercise, sleep, and mindfulness
- Oxidative Stress
- insulin resistance
- Chronic inflammation
- Lipid atherogenesis
- Impaired detoxification
- Poor immune function
- Hormone Imbalance
What are the treatments for Anti-Aging?