- What is Chin Implant?
- How does this treatment differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the treatment for?
- Whom is the treatment not for?
- How is the treatment done?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is Chin Implant?
The surgery can sculpt a new look to your face by creating a more youthful facial contour and a more harmonious-looking face. Chin Implant often converts a shortened face to a more oval shaped face, creates a more balanced face, and provides a lengthier neck line.
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
Chin Implant provides:
1. More permanent result than Fillers
2. More dramatic results than Fat
3. More economical solutions than injections
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. Chin Small
2. Mild to moderate receding chin
3. Short or flat looking face
4. Early jowls
5. Double chin
Whom is the treatment for?
1. Patients with realistic expectation
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
Whom is the treatment not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectation
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
How is the treatment done?
Chin implants are sized according to your needs. These implants are inserted via either an intraoral incision or smaller implants, or via an external neck incision for larger anatomical or specialized implants.
The surgery can take one to two hours in a surgery center.
Local or general anesthesia may be used.
What results may be expected?
1. More oval or “V” shaped chin
2. Longer and narrower looking face
3. Sharper neck definition
4. Reduced jowls
When will one see the results?
The results will be seen immediately. After the swelling subsides, the results will look more and more natural.
How long do the results last?
Results are permanent and last decades.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
No special maintenance is needed. To enhance your results, consider alternatives.
What is the recovery like?
Recovery lasts few days to one week .
Moderate swelling, mild bruising, and mild pain are expected.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in one week.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from four to five digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.