- What is Dysport?
- How does this treatment differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the treatment for?
- Whom is the treatment not for?
- How is the treatment done?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is Dysport?
Neurotoxin is a medicine administered to relax and/or shape the targeted muscles of the face and body.
Various neurotoxins, Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and Jeuveau, are now widely available and commonly used to treat wrinkles.
Numerous studies have demonstrated near equivalency of efficacy among these different neurotoxins.
SuperBotoxSM, on the other hand, is an advanced technique of neurotoxin preparation and injection which affords more comfort, less bruising, more precision, efficacy, and possibly longer duration. The preparation involves use of proprietary pharmaceutical actives to enhance the onset and longevity of neurotoxin. The injection technique allows precise, blanket like absorption to facilitate more even, natural, and effective results.
In addition, most patients preferred this technique. The treatment also has a characteristic blanched look for about half hour after the administration.
For patients seeking enhanced and longer lasting results, this treatment is the preferred option.
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
1. Faster result
2. more comfortable
3. more precise with less bruising
4. possibly longer duration, often with a twice a year administration instead of three
5. preferred by most patients
6. especially suitable for facial and neck lifting purposes
What Conditions May Be Treated?
2. Bulging mastication muscle
3. Saggy cheeks
4. Wide Neck
5. Chubby Calves
6. Chubby shoulders
7. Hair thinning
Whom is the treatment for?
1. Patients with realistic expectation
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
3. Adequate fat for harvesting in case of fat grafting
4. Stable weight without frequent or excess weight gain or loss
Whom is the treatment not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectation
2. Patients with neuromusucular disorder.
How is the treatment done?
The treatment is administered in previously marked targets locations on the skin, into the intended dermal and intramuscular depths of the skin.
Three sessions at least are needed each year. The procedure can take minutes in an office setting. Procedure usually need only topical anesthesia.
What results may be expected?
1. Smoother wrinkles
2. Narrowed face
3. Lifted cheeks and jowls
4. Slimmer neck
5. Slimmer calves
6. Slimmer shoulder
7. Thicker hair
When will one see the results?
The results will be seen gradually within days to one week after each session. After the swelling subsides with few days, the results will look more and more natural.
How long do the results last?
Results last from four to six months or more.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
No special maintenance is needed. To enhance your results, consider alternatives.
What is the recovery like?
Recovery lasts few days to one week .
Moderate swelling, mild bruising, and mild pain are expected.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in a few days.
Forehead and Brows
Do not massage these areas for one day within the treatment
During the six weeks after SuperBotox treatment to the masseter, the masseter is completely relaxed but the temple muscle may be strengthened by active chewing and therefore improve the plumpness of the temple.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from three to four digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.
For SuperBotox, cost is based on areas rather than units. Higher cost is due to specialized preparation, technique, controlled precision, more comfort, improved results, versatility, and longer duration, and performance by experienced top facial plastic surgeon.