- What is HairTox?
- How does this treatment differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the treatment for?
- Whom is the treatment not for?
- How is the treatment done?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is HairTox?
HairTox is a novel regenerative hair rejuvenation treatment which aims to improve hair health.
The technique reinvigorates hair, revitalizes hair root, and grows hair naturally, reducing early hair loss and thinning.
The treatment consists of the double action of micro-nutrition and neurotoxin to enhance the circulation to the scalp. This technique combines the nourishing effects of platelet rich plasma CD34 stem cells and the enhancing blood flow effects from the scalp muscle relaxation of neurotoxin.
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
• Gradual hair rejuvenation and reinvigoration
• Use of autologous living cells and growth factors
• Reduce Early Hair Loss/Thinning
• Revitalize Hair Follicles
• Grow Hair Naturally
• Longer lasting and more effective repair and regeneration than traditional PRP alone
• Fast treatment
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. for individuals with early hair thinning desiring a natural rejuvenating option
2. hair health
3. early hair loss
4. hair thinning
5. hair strength
6. hair diameter
7. post surgery
8. hair number and density are not treated
Whom is the treatment for?
1. Patients with realistic expectation
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
Whom is the treatment not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectation
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
How is the treatment done?
Prior to treatment, topical and/or oral therapy for several weeks is essential to prime the scalp skin.
At the time of treatment, the following components are then administered:
CD34 cells, Blood derived stem cells: This concentrate is also extracted from own blood. This concentrate contains stem cells which signal repair and regeneration. The stem cells are then externally laser activated by low level laser LLL, and is subsequently directly injected into the concerned areas for for rejuvenation. Stem cells in circulation are further intensely recruited and activated, aiding hair growth, repair, and regeneration.
Two sessions at least are needed each year.
Results are more precise, longer lasting, and more complete when injections are done in stages.
The treatment takes about half hour in an outpatient clinic setting
Local anesthesia may be used.
What results may be expected?
1. improved hair health
2. reduction of early hair loss
3. thicker hair
4. stronger hair
5. wider hair
When will one see the results?
The results are seen in six weeks
How long do the results last?
Results last about six months.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Six month treatment is recommended to help maintain results.
What is the recovery like?
Recovery lasts one day.
Mild swelling, mild bruising, and some soreness are expected.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in one day.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from three to four digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.