Prepare for YOUR VISIT
Phone/Video Virtual Consultation Scheduling
You can easily contact us via telemedicine to discuss your needs. For conferencing, many online platforms such as Zoom, WeChat, Google Meet, and others can be utilized. Your doctor, nurse, and consultant can provide preliminary online consultations and follow up evaluations.
For existing patient, please see Step 4
For new patient, please see Step 2, 3, and 4
In-Person Consultation Scheduling
The in-person consultation is the most effective, detailed, and personalized. We would like to make our Clinic one of the safest places you can visit outside of your own home. Health and safety are our top priorities.
Being a healthcare facility providing essential service, our clinic will prioritize preventive care, wellness medicine, and anti-aging medicine to optimize your health.
For existing patient, please see Step 1 and 4
For new patient, please see Step 1, 2, and 3
For your safety and protection of others:
1. please take this Coronavirus Self Screening Test designed by Apple under CDC guidance.
Coronavirus Self Screening Test
Results: only social distancing advised
Results: isolation or test advised
- If isolation and/or test is advised, please
Reschedule your appointment online at Contact
Seek medical help from your primary care physician.
Our clinic can provide further telemedicine assistance.
- If only social distancing is advised, please wear a surgical mask or a cloth face covering when you visit.
- Please understand that non-patient visitor is not allowed inside the clinic. Non-patient visitor, please wait elsewhere if possible as the reception room accommodates only one person.
Complete the New Patient Registration Form prior to your visit.
If you are interested in the Anti-Aging Program, please complete the Anti-Aging Questionnaire.
Save the completed forms for later upload.
In preparation for your consultation, please follow the instruction below to take photos.
Save the photos for later upload.
Photo #1: Front view of the face
Photo #2: Oblique view of the face
Photo #3: Side view of the face
Photo #4: Close-up views of the area of concern
Visit the Contact to upload any documents, forms, and photos and select the type of consultation you desire to schedule. For new visitor, please upload the New Patient Registration form.
For patient’s conveniencVisit the Contact to upload any documents, forms, and photos and select the type of consultation you desire to schedule. For new visitor, please upload the New Patient Registration form.
Virtual Consultation Check In.
1. When you ready to check in, please notify us by signing in with your phone at Sign-In
- For conferencing, many online platforms such as Zoom, WeChat, Google Meet, and others can be utilized
In-Person Consultation Check In
1. When you visit, please wear a mask.
2. You will be asked screening questions, and your temperature will be taken via a remote thermometer.
3. When you arrive in the parking lot or in the lobby, please notify us by signing in with your phone at Sign-In
4. When you check-in, you will wear a mask and sanitize your hands.
5. Please proceed to the restroom to wash your face and hands.
6. Enter your designated exam room when done washing.
We practice physical distancing, not social distancing. While our staff and patients are encouraged to maintain physical distance, we are here to help you and will be very much socially connected to you.
Your treatment area will only be used for you in your privacy and not be shared with anyone else.
The reception room has more open-spaced seating, and you will have the option to wait in the privacy of your car until your exam room is open.
You should feel safer knowing that all staff has been tested for the virus. Prior to entry, both patients and staff are screened with phone app, remote thermometer, and questions for respiratory illness, and anyone identified with suspect symptoms or signs will be sent home. Non-patient visitor is also not allowed.
If you are interested to obtain home or clinic based virus testing for possible antibody immunity, please let us know.
Personal Protection Equipment
Masks are readily available.
All patients and staff wear masks. Staff rendering close range services will also wear gloves, shields, and/or gowns.
Sanitizers and disinfectants are readily available.
Both patients and staff are encouraged to sanitize hands frequently.
Non-essential loose items which can be frequently touched by multiple individuals are removed or relocated so that efficient sterilization can be performed.
At the beginning and end of our work, after each use, and as needed throughout the day, our staff will sanitize all commonly touched surfaces.