- What is the product Adipex?
- How does this product differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the product for?
- Whom is the product not for?
- How is the product used?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is the product Adipex?
This product reduces appetite and increases caloric burn.
Category: prescriptive oral medicine
How does this product differ from the other options?
1. Prescription medicine which require medical supervision
2. Specialized and proprietary medical grade products which are available only from the clinic
3. Customized supplements for one’s individual needs
4. Alternative, generic, non-medical grade, and non-prescriptive products still available from retail stores or sites
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. overweight and class I obesity(BMI of greater than 25 and under 35)
2. desired weight loss of 10% of current weight
3. individuals willing to undergo lifestyle changes
Whom is the product for?
1. Patients with realistic expectations
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
Whom is the product not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectation
2. Patients with known allergy towards the composition
4. Patients with significant systemic diseases.
How is the product used?
What results may be expected?
Gradual weight loss starts in the first week, followed by four to eight pounds loss monthly can be seen.
When will one see the results?
The results are seen within four weeks.
How long do the results last?
Results last months when one continues on the program and considers the lifestyle changes dietary changes.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Additional maintenance is required.
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
Continuing maintenance of preventive medicine, along with regular check-ups and testing, is essential to keeping one’s body in the best shape.
Lifestyle changes are highly recommended.
What is the recovery like?
Recovery is none. Initial body adjustment may take several weeks.
The initial use of the adipex may cause initial dry mouth or difficulty with sleeping. These expected reactions subside over time.
All oral products may have specific side effects.
Take a quarter or half tablet before breakfast in the beginning. After one week, take one half tablet before breakfast.
With continued use, take additional quarter or half tablet in the afternoon.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from two to three digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.