- What is the product Anti-Bruising Pack?
- How does this product differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the product for?
- Whom is the product not for?
- How is the product used?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is the product Anti-Bruising Pack?
This product reduces injection related bruising and swelling. The combined oral and patch technologies help to prevent, reduce, and speed up recovery.
Category: non-prescriptive oral and topical medicine
Ledum Palustre topical
How does this product differ from the other options?
1. Specialized and proprietary medical grade products which are available only from the clinic
2. Customized supplements for one’s individual needs
3. Alternative, generic, non-medical grade, and non-prescriptive products still available from retail stores or sites
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. Prevention, reduction, and speed up recovery of injection related bruising and swelling
Whom is the product for?
1. Patients with realistic expectations
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
Whom is the product not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectation
2. Patients with known allergy towards the composition
4. Patients with significant systemic diseases.
How is the product used?
What results may be expected?
Reduction of injection related bruising and swelling.
When will one see the results?
The results are seen within days.
How long do the results last?
Results last days when one continues on the program and considers the lifestyle changes dietary changes.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Additional maintenance is required.
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
Continuing maintenance of preventive medicine, along with regular check-ups and testing, is essential to keeping one’s body in the best shape.
Lifestyle changes are highly recommended.
What is the recovery like?
Recovery is none.
All oral products may have specific side effects.
TOral: Take 3 tablets three times a day
Topical: Apply and leave patch on injection sites for 8 hours
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from two to three digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.