- What is the product Antioxidant Pack?
- How does this product differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the product for?
- Whom is the product not for?
- How is the product done?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is the product Antioxidant Pack?
This product enhances the overall antioxidants important to optimal DNA health.
Category: non-prescriptive oral medicine
How does this product differ from the other options?
1. Specialized and proprietary medical grade products which are available only from the clinic
2. Customized supplements for one’s individual needs
3. Alternative, generic, non-medical grade, and non-prescriptive products still available from retail stores or sites
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. Low antioxidant functions
2. Free radical buildups
3. Suboptimal DNA function
Whom is the product for?
1. Patients with realistic expectations
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
Whom is the product not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectation
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, psychological disorder, neurological conditions, or on bleeding thinning medications.
How is the product done?
What results may be expected?
When will one see the results?
The results are seen within four weeks.
How long do the results last?
Results last months when one continues on the program and considers the lifestyle changes dietary changes.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Additional maintenance is required.
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
What is the recovery like?
Recovery is none.
Take one pack with breakfast.
Combining with other treatments will enhance results.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from two to three digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.