- What is the product Clindamycin Pads?
- How does this product differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the product for?
- Whom is the product not for?
- How is the product used?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is the product Clindamycin Pads?
This product kills bacteria associated with acne.
Category: prescriptive topical medicine
How does this product differ from the other options?
1. Prescription medicine which require medical supervision
2. Specialized and proprietary medical grade products which are available only from the clinic
3. Customized supplements for one’s individual needs
4. Alternative, generic, non-medical grade, and non-prescriptive products still available from retail stores or sites
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. early inflammatory acne
Whom is the product for?
1. Patients with realistic expectations
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
Whom is the product not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectations
2. Patients with known allergy towards the composition
4. Patients with infectious or neoplastic conditions of the skin
How is the product used?
What results may be expected?
1. Improved early inflammatory acne
When will one see the results?
The results are seen within weeks.
How long do the results last?
Results last weeks, with further use suggested for maintenance.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Additional maintenance is required.
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
What is the recovery like?
Upon application, slight tingling may be felt.
Apply to the affected areas.
Use twice a day.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from two to three digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.