What is DNA Optimization Supplement?
DNA Optimization supplementation refers to the usage of oral supplementation of micronutrients to optimize the functioning the cell and to help to slow down the aging process of one’s genes.
Based on individual advanced diagnostic anti-aging testing, supplements are individually tailored in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical areas of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, metabolites, enzymes, carbohydrate metabolism, hormones, and peptides. These supplements are given in a completely individualized customized manner to optimize DNA function.
Supplements are individually designed to enhance wellness in the following areas:
Joint and muscle health
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
Compared to random and subjective intake of dietary supplements, this treatment is:
- Individually tailored supplementation based on diagnostic testing based on level of objective deficiency or insufficiency
- Medically supervised and customized designed
- Prescription medicine which require medical supervision
- Specialized and proprietary medical grade products which are available only from the clinic
- Customized supplements for one’s individual needs
- Alternative, generic, non-medical grade, and non-prescriptive products still available from retail stores or sites
What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Low Energy
- Easily Stressed
- No restful sleep
- Frequent jet lags
- Decreased memory
- Brain fog
- Depressed mood
- Low immunity
- Frequent virus infection
- Exposure to environmental toxin
- Reduced exercise endurance
- Muscle pain and joint inflammation
- Poor circulation
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Frequent respiratory inflammation
- Intestinal health
- Elevated sugar
- Food craving
- Menstrual cramps
- Heavy bleeding
- Hot flush
- Decreased sexual function
- Dry skin
- Weight gain
- Abdominal fat
- Muscle atrophy
- Weaker bones
- Decreased visual acuity
- Decreased hearing
How is the treatment done?
During the first three months:
After advanced diagnostic antiaging testing, nutraceutical items are selectively introduced.
After three months:
Diagnostic testing can be repeated to re-assess level of micronutrients to adjust the dosage and frequency of administration.
When will one see the results?
The results are seen in months. Most patients often find more energy to work and to enjoy life.
How long do the results last?
Combined with proper diet and exercise, results are long lasting with further treatments suggested for maintenance.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Additional maintenance is required.
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
What is the recovery like?
There is no recovery. Individuals with sensitivity may experience reaction to the specific supplement and may not be suitable to continue.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from three to five digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.