- What is the product Hair ReGrow?
- How does this product differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the product for?
- Whom is the product not for?
- How is the product used?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is the product Hair ReGrow?
This medicine helps to stop hair loss by prescriptive combination triple actions of high concentration minoxidil hair growth stimulation, penetration enhancement of tretinoin, and the soothing properties of fluocinolone.
Category: Topical prescriptive medicine
Minoxidil Tretinoin Fluocinolone
How does this product differ from the other options?
1. Prescription medicine which require medical supervision
2. Specialized and proprietary medical grade products which are available only from the clinic
3. Customized supplements for one’s individual needs
4. Alternative, generic, non-medical grade, and non-prescriptive products still available from retail stores or sites
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. for individuals with early hair thinning desiring a natural rejuvenating option
2. hair health
3. early hair loss
4. hair thinning
5. hair strength
6. hair diameter
7. post surgery
8. hair number and density are not treated
Whom is the product for?
1. Patients with realistic expectations
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
Whom is the product not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectations
2. Patients with known allergy towards the composition
4. Patients with infectious or neoplastic conditions of the skin
How is the product used?
Apply to the affected areas.
Use in the morning and at night before sleep.
What results may be expected?
1. improved hair health
2. reduction of early hair loss
3. thicker hair
4. stronger hair
5. wider hair
When will one see the results?
The results are seen in six weeks
How long do the results last?
Results last weeks, with further use suggested for maintenance.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Additional maintenance is required.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
What is the recovery like?
Mild flakiness or stickiness may occur.
Apply to the affected areas.Use in the morning and at night before sleep.
Combining with other treatments will enhance results.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from two to three digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.