- What is Collagen Lift Gel?
- How does this treatment differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the treatment for?
- Whom is the treatment not for?
- How is the treatment done?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is Collagen Lift Gel?
As we age, our skin envelope begins to thin out. Collagen and fat begin to shrink, giving us a hollow or sunken appearance.
Fillers are synthetic or autologous agents used to help restore the volume for the face and body.
Now, you can firm up your skin while regenerating your own real hydrating collagen without injections.
Collagen Lift Gel, is the most effective, personalized regenerative anti-aging gel. This preparation is customized produced via proprietary techniques by combining your own human stem cells and growth factors extracted derived from your own blood with the award winning MDSunTM Collagen Lift, which contains high concentrations of synthetic stem cell condition media extracts, peptides, growth factors, and collagen building biomolecules. This regenerative gel helps to stimulate, tighten the skin, regenerate skin functions, rebuilds collagen, and improve tautness of skin.
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
1. The most effective personalized anti-aging gel
2. No injection, no surgery
3. Combines both one’s own human and synthetic stem cells, peptides, growth factors, and biomolecules
4. Biologically regenerate and repair one’s own collagen and microcirculation
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. movement wrinkles
2. resting wrinkles
3. early skin laxity
4. Sun burn
5. Healing wound
6. Skin type:
a. Normal skin
b. Oily skin
c. Dry skin
d. Sensitive skin
Whom is the treatment for?
1. Patients with realistic expectations
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
Whom is the treatment not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectations
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
How is the treatment done?
One’s own platelets derived platelets rich plasma, PRP, is harvested and concentrated to derive HDGF(high density growth factors) and blood CD 34 stem cells. The suspension is then “activated” with low level laser to promote release of the numerous growth factors from one’s platelets.
Via proprietary techniques, the suspension is then mixed with the synthetic stem cell condition media extract, peptides, and growth factors found in the MDSunTM Collagen Lift cream to create a personalized anti-aging gel.
A preparation yields two portions, one portion with unmixed synthetic condition media extract with peptides and growth factors, and one with mixed one’s own stem cells and growth factors.
The preparation takes about half hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
What results may be expected?
1. Improved dynamic wrinkles
2. Improved static wrinkles
3. Improved skin tautness within hours
4. Improved ski tautness within weeks
5. Improved Skin tone
6. Reduction of redness
7. Reduction of sun burn
8. Improved wound healing
When will one see the results?
How long do the results last?
Results last weeks. Continuing use enhance and prolong the results.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Additional maintenance is required.
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended for further results.
What is the recovery like?
Apply the unmixed gel during the daytime.
Apply the mixed gel at night time.
Store the mixed gel in the refrigerator for two week use.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from three to five digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.