- What is MotoRoller?
- How does this treatment differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the treatment for?
- Whom is the treatment not for?
- How is the treatment done?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is MotoRoller?
MotoRoller is an upgraded technique of microneedling.
MotoRoller uses an electrically motorized stamping to produce the micro-punctures to deliver beneficial skin micronutrients without injections.
Via numerous micro-punctures, essential vitamins, antioxidants, stem cells, and growth factors are delivered into the skin. Compared to micorneedling, more micro-punctures can be made, with more significant penetration for more collagen stimulation, and more skin absorption of micronutrients and biologic factors. As such, MotoRoller hydrates the skin, brightens the skin, improves pore size, and enhances tautness and smoothness of skin.
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
1. Injection-free delivery of skin micronutrients
2. More effective than microneedling
3. More penetration for collagen stimulation
4. More absorption of skin micronutrients, stem cells, and growth factors.
5. Instant glow and smoothness
6. Gentle skin brightening
7. No heat than compared to laser
8. No rebound pigmentation compared to laser
9. No exfoliation compared to chemical peel
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. Suitable for individuals requesting gentle, gradual yet effective treatment
2. Dryness, dullness, lack of smoothness
3. acne scar/large pores
4. fine lines
5. diffuse pigmentation
6. thinning hair
7. stretch marks
Whom is the treatment for?
1. Patients with realistic expectation
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
Whom is the treatment not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectation
2. Patients with active skin inflammation or improper healing
How is the treatment done?
Treatment is started after topical numbing medicine is applied for a brief duration. After the numbing cream is washed off, the microneedling is applied in horizontal, vertical, and diagonal strokes to produce pinkness and faint pin-point oozing.
Topical skin micronutrients are then applied and rolled into the depth of the skin, followed by additional strokes until the products are absorbed.
MotoRoller can provide injection-free delivery of rejuvenating factors. The ingredients used include skin micronutrients such as hyaluronic acid, repair factors such as autologous stem cells and growth factors, and brightening agents such as tranexamic acid, high potency vitamin C and other vitamins and antioxidants.
Subsequently, after washing and cooling, a cooling gel is then applied.
Generally, several sessions are required.
Results are more precise, longer lasting, and more complete when treatments are done in stages.
The treatment takes about one hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
Topical anesthesia may be used.
What results may be expected?
1. Hydraton, glow, and smoothness
2. Improvement of acne scar/large pores
3. Improvement to fine lines
4. Reduced diffuse pigmentation
5. Improve hair health
6. Reduced stretch marks
7. Less cellulite
When will one see the results?
The results are seen in four weeks.
How long do the results last?
Results last years when proper skin care is maintained.
Most people return to work and activities in few days.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Continued therapy, especially when combined with topical medicine regiment, would maintain and enhance results.
For more aggressive and faster results, combination with other modalities will be helpful.
What is the recovery like?
Recovery lasts few days.
Mild flakiness, redness, and dryness are expected.
Mild redness, crusting, or temporary darkening is noted.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from three to four digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.