- What is Slim LiftSM?
- How does this treatment differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the treatment for?
- Whom is the treatment not for?
- How is the treatment done?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is Slim LiftSM?
Tired of your double chin and chubby face?
Now, there is a long lasting solution to slim your neckline without surgery.
Double chin and chubby face are often results of three factors: saggy neck muscle, stubborn submental and jowl fat, and lax skin. Occasional, a receding chin may also add to the double chin. Treating only one of the factors often does not yield optimal result.
Slim Lift addresses all three conditions of muscle, fat, and skin at the same time to achieve neck lifting, fat melting, and skin tightening. This injection treatment combines three tools: SuperBotox, fat melting deoxycholic acid, and albumin rich high-density growth factors derived from one’s own blood. SuperBotox is used to lift the neck muscle and reduce the central and sides of neck bulging. High concentration of fat melting injection of deoxycholic acid is then used to sequentially melt the fat. High density growth factors, derived from your own blood, in conjunction with other anti-bruising medicine, is used to promote collagen regeneration and growth, reduces the inflammation and swelling, and helps with controlled skin contraction.
Occasionally, chin correction with Fillers may further improve the neck contour.
This treatment works faster than fat melting injection, lasts longer than Botox, provides more neck skin tightening than RF or ultrasound, and more easily removes fat than liposuction surgery.
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
1. The only non-surgical treatment which both tightens saggy neck muscle and melts stubborn fat
2. Faster result than fat melting injection
3. Longer lasting than Botox
4. More neck skin tightening than RF or ultrasound
5. Easier than liposuction
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. Double chin
2. Chubby face
3. Bulging neck fat
4. Bulging neck muscle
5. Early jowls
6. Early neck bands
7. Early skin laxity
Whom is the treatment for?
1. Patients with realistic expectation
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
3. Adequate fat for harvesting in case of fat grafting
4. Stable weight without frequent or excess weight gain or loss
Whom is the treatment not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectation
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
How is the treatment done?
The treatment is done in multiple sessions.
First, the muscle is addressed. SuperBotox is injected to relax the central and sides of the neck muscle to lift neck both at rest and during neck contraction.
Within one week, a fat melting injection session is administered. After oral anti-swelling medicine and local anesthetics are given, the neck is marked. Then, a proprietary combination of fat melting and collagen regeneration medicine is injected: autologous albumin with growth factors derived one’s own blood, specialized anti-bruising medicine, and fat melting deoxycholic acid.
Within four to six weeks, another fat melting injection session is administered. Increasing concentration of fat melting medicine and collagen regeneration medicine is used.
Generally, several sessions are required.
The treatment takes about one hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
Local anesthesia may be used.
What results may be expected?
1. Reduced double chin
2. Reduced chubby face
3. Reduced neck bulging at rest and during neck contraction
4. Tighter neck skin
When will one see the results?
The results will be seen gradually within one month after each session. After the swelling subsides with few days, the results will look more and more natural.
How long do the results last?
Results for the muscle last six months or more, and results for the skin and fat last years. Duration of effect is similar regardless of sessions of treatments, but the magnitude of change will be determined by the number of sessions.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
No special maintenance is needed. To enhance your results, consider alternatives.
What is the recovery like?
Recovery lasts few days to one week.
Transient burning during injection
Moderate soft swelling, temporary hard swelling, mild bruising, and mild pain are expected.
Temporary sensory reduction for weeks
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in a few days.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from three to five digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.