This product reduces appetite and increases caloric burn.
Category: prescriptive oral medicine
2. Specialized and proprietary medical grade products which are available only from the clinic
3. Customized supplements for one’s individual needs
4. Alternative, generic, non-medical grade, and non-prescriptive products still available from retail stores or sites
2. desired weight loss of 10% of current weight
3. individuals willing to undergo lifestyle changes
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
2. Patients with known allergy towards the composition
4. Patients with significant systemic diseases.
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
Continuing maintenance of preventive medicine, along with regular check-ups and testing, is essential to keeping one’s body in the best shape.
Lifestyle changes are highly recommended.
The initial use of the adipex may cause initial dry mouth or difficulty with sleeping. These expected reactions subside over time.
All oral products may have specific side effects.
With continued use, take additional quarter or half tablet in the afternoon.