Advanced diagnostic testing accurately determines your state of aging and easily checks for any health disturbances.
1.Examination: Consultation evaluation and examination
a. In-person consultation
b. Basic Diagnostic Testing: Minimal testing include items which insurance may cover:
- physical exam by your primary doctor
- mammogram, gynecological exam, and prostate exam
- Anti-Aging Test. Male or Female
- Wellness Test
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Diabetes Risk
- Bone Health
- Aging Hormones
- Prostate Health
- Inflammation Test
- Anti-Inflammation Test
- Cancer Screening Test
c. Advanced Diagnostic Testing: Advanced, comprehensive diagnostic testing which insurance do not cover:
- Screening Antioxidant Test, Urine
- Screening Blood Transport Test, Saliva
- Screening Free Radical Damage Test, Saliva
- Aging DNA Test
- Food Immunology Test
- Comprehensive Antioxidant Test
d. Explanation of diagnostic testing results
2. Anti-Aging Treatment: Anti-Aging treatment by prescription of individually customized wellness anti-aging treatments
State-of-the-art, safe, scientifically proven, and effective treatments to optimize food detoxification, micronutrients balance, hormones replenishment, inflammation reduction, blood and stem cell function, and DNA aging.
i. Lifestyle Detoxification: Eat, Sleep, Exercise, and Relax the Easy Way to Slow Down Aging
ii. Food Detoxification: Objective and scientifically tailored food detoxification program
iii. Blood Detoxification: Use of advanced medical and laser equipments for blood detoxification.
b.Replenishment: Use of prescriptive, pharmaceutical grade, and FDA regulated topical, oral, and injectable ingredients medications
iii.Low Level Laser
v.NAD for DNA Repair
vii.DNA Optimization Products
3. Re-examination with select Anti-Aging Testing, explanation of select diagnostic testing results
a. Re-examination with select Anti-Aging Testing re-examination
i.In-person follow up consultation
ii.Select diagnostic testing
iii.Explanation of select diagnostic testing results
4. Periodic adjustments for individually customized wellness maintenance program
Combined with an individualized wellness program of Lifestyle Detoxification, DNA Optimization Supplements, Micronutrient Injection, Hormonal Balancing, and Anti-Aging Laser can help you regain your youthful vitality!
List of Tests
- Quantitative measurement of adequacy of omega 3 fatty acids as anti-inflammatory cardiovascular protectants
- Measurement for cardiovascular risk
- Can be repeated in six months
This exam assesses risk for cardiovascular events by measuring the protective and anti-inflammatory effects of omega-3 fatty acids in your body.
A diet rich omega-3 fatty acids, including also ocean fish rich EPA, DHA, and plant based alpha-linolenic acid helps to reduce inflammation and thus lowers the risks for cardiovascular disease. On the other hand, omega-6 fatty acids such as AA and their metabolites are proinflammatory.
One anti-inflammation marker is the omega-3 index, which is the sum of EPA and DHA, expressed as a percentage of total phospholipid fatty acids. Another anti-inflammatory marker is the EPA/AA ratio. When both markers are higher, the risks for cardiovascular events are lower.
- Omega-3 index
Testing results guide customized treatments
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.