Fillers are synthetic or autologous agents used to help restore the volume for the face and body.
BellaFill is a synthetic filler, made polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres are suspended in collagen, fills and stimulates collagen regrowth for contouring, shaping, and volume restoration. This filler last up to 5 years.
2. More complete improvement for both bone and soft tissue than implant
3. Faster than fat grafting
4. Much longer lasting than hyaluronic acid
5. Firmer feeling, shorter lasting, and less cost effective than SuperFiller, requiring pre-testing
2. Nasolabial folds
3. Folds around the mouth
4. Acne scar
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
3. Stable weight without frequent or excess weight gain or loss
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
Generally, several sessions are required.
Results are more precise, longer lasting, and more complete when injections are done in stages. Specific areas of collagen or fat loss are the addressed with serial sessions monthly injections. The treatments are sized to your dimensions and customized to your specific facial needs.
All unused prepared or mixed medicine must be packaged and labeled with the recipient patient’s identification.
The treatment takes about half hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
Local anesthesia is used.
2. Smoothening of folds
3. Immediate improvement due to instant filling
4. Prolonged improvement due to gradual collagen stimulation
Other alternatives may be used to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
Mild redness, moderate pinkness, soreness, and mild bruising are expected.
Recovery is much easier than surgery.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in a few days.