Fillers are synthetic or autologous agents used to help restore the volume for the face and body.
Beleotero is an synthetic filler made of hyaluronic acid.
2. Easier than fat injection
3. Indirect lifting as compared to the direct lifting of facelifts
4. More contouring than botox
5. non-surgical compared to implants
3. Sunken temples
4. Cheeks Hollowed
5. Hollow eyes
6. Mild to moderate sunken or hollow face
7. Flat looking face
8. Mid-face sagging
9. Prominent nasolabial folds
10. Early jowls
11. Receding chin
12. Neck lines
15. Body contouring
16. Breast contouring
17. Liposuction defects
18. Skin quality improvements
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
3. Stable weight without frequent or excess weight gain or loss
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
Generally, several sessions are required.
Results are more precise, longer lasting, and more complete when injections are done in stages. Specific areas of collagen or fat loss are the addressed with serial sessions monthly injections. The treatments are sized to your dimensions and customized to your specific facial needs.
All unused prepared or mixed medicine must be packaged and labeled with the recipient patient’s identification.
The treatment takes about half hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
Local anesthesia is used.
2. Fuller Lips
3. Enhanced chin
4. Smoother temples
5. Plumper and voluminous mid-face
6. More heart shaped looking face
7. More sculpted cheek definition
8. Reduced nasolabial prominence
9. Lifted early jowls
10. More fullness of the chin
11. Smoother neck lines
12. Plumper hands
13. Fuller buttocks
14. Improved body contouring
15. Improved breast contouring
16. Improved liposuction defects
17. More hydrated, plumber, and even-toned skin
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended for further results.
Temporary swelling, soreness, and mild bruising are expected. Gravity dependent areas may have more temporary swelling.
Prescription pain medications are generally not needed.
Message to the areas three times a day for three days to improve evenness.
Ice pack to the areas for the first two days to reduce swelling
Heat pads to the areas for the subsequent two days to expedite the resolution of any bruising.