Cytokines or growth factors are interchangeable terms which describe signaling biomolecules derived from cells or cellular components. These biomolecules provide biological signalings to secreting cells, neighboring cells, and even remotely located cells.
Cellular elements of exosome, cytokines, and growth factors
Cellular released elements such as exosome, cytokines, and growth factors are potent protein biomolecules produced upon stimulation by a broad range of cells and exert tremendous effects on cell signaling. These factors heal damage, reduce inflammation, control the immune system, promotes growth, stimulate microcirculation, and participate in tissue engineering.
BloodStemSM is an intramuscular or subcutaneous injection of laser stimulated, antioxidant energized, and signaling cytokines enriched autologous blood stem cells. Via proprietary technique, the autologous blood derived stem cells extract reparative, regenerative, immune modulating, anti-inflammatory, and stem cell stimulating cytokines are laser stimulated, antioxidant energized, and autologous growth factors enriched to optimize rejuvenation.
This technique utilizes your own blood derived blood stem cells and signaling cytokines. This processed, fractionated, and activated portion of the plasma from your blood is an advanced version of a common procedure known as platelet rich plasma, or PRP. This fractionated portion has been shown to contain both blood stem cells and numerous growth factors and signaling cytokines.
As such, BloodStem is:
Completely one’s own stem cells for regenerative rejuvenation
More convenient than surgical fat stem cells
Most cost effective option
This treatment is for individuals desiring:
1.Easy, simple, convenient, and cost effective regenerative rejuvenation, without surgery
2.Both simultaneous internal and external antiaging
- Energizes stem cells function
- Repairs and regenerate by umbilical cord extract
- Lessens menopausal aging
- Controls weight, improves skin dryness, restores skin tone, reduces thinning hair
- Reduces fatigue, improves sleep, and enhances mental clarity
- Boosts circulation, immunity, metabolism, and sexual function
- Optimizes internal organ functions
- Controls inflammation, strengthens bones, reduces joint pain
- More convenient than surgical fat stem cells injection
- More regenerative than aging adult stem cells
- More energized than traditional umbilical injection
- More comprehensive than hormone therapy alone
- More antioxidant effects than micronutrient injection alone
- More detoxification than laser alone
- Proprietarily researched and developed anti-aging medicine technique
- Performed by the most experienced center in this technique in California
a. enhanced blood formation
b. Improved microcirculation
c. Reduced blood stickiness
d. Control of high blood pressure
e. Improved heart vessel disease/decreased infarction zone/prevention of stent restenosis
f. Reduced plaques
g. Normalized blood lipid; decrease in cholesterol, triglycerides, lipoproteins
h. Improved blood flow to the tissue
i. Control of tinnitus
j. Improved macular degeneration
a. Enhanced immune system
d. Reduced eczema
e. Reduced inflammation
- Respiratory: improved respiratory function
- Metabolic: Normalized blood sugar
- Reduced inflammation; C-reactive protein
- Improved liver/kidney function
a. Reduced pain
b. Better sleep
c. Reduced depression
d. Better energy
- Musuculoskeletal: Physical performance and reduced fatigue
- Skin: Acceleration of wound repair and healing
- Patients with realistic expectation and understand that, while shown to be helpful for the enhancement of well-being, the service is an off-label use and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Patients with unrealistic expectation
- Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, active cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
- Patients on blood pressure or diabetes medications may require a downward adjustment of the medicine
Prior to treatment, additional anti-aging measures must be taken to enhance, complete, and endure the effects of the treatment. Mandatory measures may include:
- Bioidentical Hormone
- Low Level Laser
- IV Nutrition
- Stem Cells
Before treatment, adequate hydration and nutritional intake are required. One hour prior to laser starting, natural photosensitizer antioxidant compounds can be given orally.
Cytokine and stem cell preparation may be given next. There are several methods.
- Umbilical Cord extract, without laser stimulation, antioxidants, and autologous blood stem cell enrichment, is injected intramuscularly, subcutaneously, and/or intravenously.
- CordStem, the laser stimulated, antioxidant energized, and autologous blood stem cell enriched umbilical cord extract is injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- BloodStem, the laser stimulated, antioxidant energized, and autologous growth factor enriched blood stem cells are injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- LipoStem, the laser stimulated, antioxidant energized, and autologous blood stem cell enriched fat stem cells are injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously. In a surgical center, liposuction is performed under local anesthesia to remove about 200 cc of fat. This fat is then processed with specialized equipments to fractionate to produce a stromal vascular fraction containing the fat stem cells. LipoStem is the then produced by laser stimulation, antioxidant energization, and autologous blood stem cell enrichment.
The above categories of reatment consists of a basic package of one session of umbilical cord extract infusion and/or injection, with or without laser stimulation, antioxidants, autologous blood or fat-derived stem cell enrichment.
- Better cardiovascular health
- Enhanced immunity
- Less allergy
- Improved breathing
- Better sugar control
- Less pain
- Better sleep
- Improved energy
- Faster healing
- Lessens menopausal aging
Generally effects are cumulative and gradual over three months. Further results can be obtained with further packaged sessions.
Generally no specific recovery is needed. Patients may return to routine activities. Further hydration is recommended.
Occasionally, patients may feel dehydrated or slightly hypoglycemic if not adequate hydrated and well nourished prior to the treatment. Rarely, for those with concurrent viral and bacterial infection, a slight temporary low grade fever can occur as a natural result of boosted immunity.