Cleanse Your Body
Detoxification refers to the removal of harmful substances from our body.
Lifestyle DetoxificationLifestyle DetoxSM, is a comprehensive total body cleansing, incorporates food detoxification with other lifestyle habits for healthier living and aging. This program is an individualized program to help one to eat, sleep, exercise, and relax the easy way to slow down aging.
Food detoxification is body cleansing by a customized rotation diet which eliminates or reduces immunologic reactive foods.
The food program uses the principle of food rotation to gradually detoxify the body. Body and gastrointestinal health are improved.
Certain food groups are avoided, some groups minimized, while others can be enjoyed.
Food reactions can trigger both food allergy and food sensitivities. Food allergy has an immediate and rapid onset of reaction over hours, whereas food sensitivity has prolonged and delayed reaction over the course of days.
Food detoxification refers to food elimination, reduction, and reintroduction program specifically for food sensitivities items. Food avoidance refers to food elimination specifically for food allergy items.
Blood detoxification refers to direct stimulation of blood cells with advanced medical and laser equipment for enhancing blood and stem cell functions. Examples of treatments include Low Level Laser and Photodynamic Rejuvenation.
More natural cleansing than other treatment Long term relief for many health conditions
For food detoxification,
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), indigestion, constipation, nausea, diarrhea, bloating, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease
- Metabolic disorders, such as obesity, Type II diabetes, inability to lose weight
- Inflammatory conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, arthritis or asthma, autoimmune disorders
- Neurological conditions, such as fatigue, headache, migraine, cognitive impairment
- Patients with realistic expectation
- Patients in good healthy conditions
- Adequate fat for harvesting in case of fat grafting
- Stable weight without frequent or excess weight gain or loss
- Patients with unrealistic expectation
- Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
For food detoxification,
During the first three months:
Food items labeled red are particularly immunologically reactive and should be eliminated.
Food items labeled orange are moderately immunologically reactive and should be eliminated from diet.
Food items labeled yellow are mildly immunologically reactive and should be taken no more than twice a week.
Food items labeled blue are also immunologically reactive and should be avoided.
Food items labeled green are immunologically non-reactive and can be thoroughly enjoyed.
After three months:
Food items labeled red, orange, yellow, and blue may be reintroduced one item per week.
If there is no reaction, one can include the reintroduced item daily in the diet.
If there is a reaction, eliminate the food item and reintroduce again in four weeks.
The results are seen in months. Most patients often find more energy to work and to enjoy life.
Combined with proper diet and exercise, results are long lasting with further treatments suggested for maintenance.
Additional maintenance is required.
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
There is no recovery. Individuals with severe food reactions may experience mild withdrawal within the first week of food detoxification and generally improve quickly within weeks.
Cost of treatment options ranges from three to five digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.