DNA Aging Test
DNA AGING TEST
Advanced diagnostic testing accurately determines your state of aging and easily checks for any health disturbances.
- Examination:Consultation evaluation and examination
a. In-person consultation
b. Basic Diagnostic Testing: Minimal testing include items which insurance may cover:physical exam by your primary doctor mammogram, gynecological exam, and prostate exam
Aging Test. Male or Female
Cancer Screening Test
c. Advanced Diagnostic Testing: Advanced, comprehensive diagnostic testing which insurance do not cover:
- Screening Antioxidant Test, Urine
- Screening Blood Transport Test, Saliva
- Screening Free Radical Damage Test, Saliva
- Aging DNA Test
- Food Immunology Test
- Comprehensive Antioxidant Test
d. Explanation of diagnostic testing results
- Anti-Aging Treatment:Anti-Aging treatment by prescription of individually customized wellness anti-aging treatmentsState-of-the-art, safe, scientifically proven, and effective treatments to optimize food detoxification, micronutrients balance, hormones replenishment, inflammation reduction, blood and stem cell function, and DNA aging.a. Detoxification:
i. Lifestyle Detoxification: Eat, Sleep, Exercise, and Relax the Easy Way to Slow Down Aging
ii. Food Detoxification: Objective and scientifically tailored food detoxification program
iii. Blood Detoxification: Use of advanced medical and laser equipments for blood detoxification.
b. Replenishment: Use of prescriptive, pharmaceutical grade, and FDA regulated topical, oral, and injectable ingredients medications
i. DNA Optimization Supplements
ii. Photodynamic Rejuvenation, (PDR), Body, for enhancing blood and stem cell functions
iii. IV Nutrition Injection, intramuscular or intravenous
iv. Stem cells
vii. NAD for DNA Repair
viii. Senolytics, medicine which can help to rid of aging cells
- Re-examinationwith select Anti-Aging Testing, explanation of select diagnostic testing resultsa. Re-examination with select Anti-Aging Testing re-examination
i. In-person follow up consultation
ii. Select diagnostic testing
iii. Explanation of select diagnostic testing results
- Periodic adjustments for individually customized wellness maintenance program
Combined with an individualized wellness program of Lifestyle Detoxification, DNA Optimization Supplements, Micronutrient Injection, Hormonal Balancing, and Anti-Aging Laser can help you regain your youthful vitality!
List of Tests
DNA Aging Test
- This exam measures the health of DNA by measuring the length of telomeres, a DNA chain marker of genetic longevity.
- Can be repeated in six months
Telomeres are sections of genetic material involved in cellular replication. As a cell ages, its telomeres becomes too short to allow cell replication, the cell stop dividing and degenerates.
Testing results guide customized treatments
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.