Want to Have Brighter Looking Eyes?
Eyelid surgery restores a more youthful gaze by correcting loose skin, pouching, sagging around the eyes, sunken eyes, and sagging cheeks.
For upper eyelids, the surgery sharpens the crease, contours the lids, and reshapes the eyes. Excessive saggy eyelids due to heavy brows can also be corrected. For Asians, double eyelid surgery can create wider looking eyes.
For lower eyelids, correctable conditions include eye bags, sunken eyes, skin laxity, and sagging cheeks.
2. Long lasting
3. Less maintenance required
2. Excessive upper eyelid hooding
3. Lack or insufficient upper eyelid crease
4. Eye bags
5. Mild tear trough
6. Saggy brows, flatten cheeks, wrinkles, and water retention are not treated.
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
For lower eyelids, external or internal incisions are often combined with muscle tightening, fat replacement, and chemical or laser skin resurfacing.
The surgery takes about two hours in an outpatient surgery center.
Local anesthesia my be used.
2. More prominent upper crease
3. Improved eye bags
4. Filled in tear trough
5. Saggy brows, flatten cheeks, wrinkles, and water retention are not expected to improve.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
Moderate swelling, mild bruising, and some soreness are expected.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in one week