The technique reinvigorates hair, revitalizes hair root, and grows hair naturally, reducing early hair loss and thinning.
The treatment consists of the double action of micro-nutrition and neurotoxin to enhance the circulation to the scalp. This technique combines the nourishing effects of platelet rich plasma CD34 stem cells and the enhancing blood flow effects from the scalp muscle relaxation of neurotoxin.
- Gradual hair rejuvenation and reinvigoration
- Use of autologous living cells and growth factors with optional allograft cytokines
- Reduce Early Hair Loss/Thinning
- Revitalize Hair Follicles
- Grow Hair Naturally
- Longer lasting and more effective repair and regeneration than traditional PRP alone
- Requires fewer sessions
2. hair health
3. early hair loss
4. hair thinning
5. hair strength
6. hair diameter
7. post surgery
8. hair number and density are not treated
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
At the time of treatment, the following components are then administered:
CD34 cells, Blood derived stem cells: This concentrate is also extracted from own blood. This concentrate contains stem cells which signal repair and regeneration. The stem cells are then externally laser activated by low level laser LLL, and is subsequently directly injected into the concerned areas for for rejuvenation. Stem cells in circulation are further intensely recruited and activated, aiding hair growth, repair, and regeneration.
Two sessions at least are needed each year.
Results are more precise, longer lasting, and more complete when injections are done in stages.
The treatment takes about half hour in an outpatient clinic setting
Local anesthesia may be used.
2. reduction of early hair loss
3. thicker hair
4. stronger hair
5. wider hair
Mild swelling, mild bruising, and some soreness are expected.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in one day.