Want to Lose Weight Easily?
Obesity and overweight are common markers of aging and a major cause of many illnesses. LipoSlim medical weight loss program is easy, safe, effective yet gentle without leaving you feeling hungry or weak! The weight loss program helps you slim down gradually and comfortably by using vitamins, homeopathic, and prescription medication.
Combined with home diet program, exercise and a good mental attitude, medical loss weight-loss program can help you slim down and stay light and healthy!
Medical weight loss consists of:
Consultations and Follow-Ups:
1. Initial consultation: evaluation, management, coaching, body analysis
2. Monthly follow-up consultation: physician supervision, evaluation, management, coaching, body analysis
3. Lifestyle suggestions: Lifestyle DetoxSM home diet program
DNA Aging Test
Food Immunology Test test used to determine which food prevents you from losing weight
Saliva Hormone Test
1. Adipex: oral medicine for appetite suppression and caloric burn
2. Topamax: oral medicine for appetite suppression and caloric burn
3. Metformin: oral medicine for antiaging and carbohydrate metabolism
1. Vitamin Injection: specialized vitamin injections improve fat and carbohydrate metabolism, detoxification, and energy.
a. MIC injection: intramuscular injection to improve fat metabolism, liver detoxification, energy production
b. Chromium IM injection: intramusucular injection to improve starch and sugar metabolism
2. Bioidentical Hormone
2. desired weight loss of 10% of current weight
3. individuals willing to undergo lifestyle changes
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
Daily intake of oral medicine
Optional treatments with diagnostic testing and vitamin injection
Physician evaluation and follow-up
Dietary changes recommended is highly recommended.
The initial use of the adipex may cause initial dry mouth or difficulty with sleeping. These expected reactions subside over time.
Chronic usage of topamax may trigger mood changes which will require dosage adjustments.
Most patients often find more energy to work and to enjoy life.