Want Instantly Glowing and Smoother Skin?
Microneedling uses micro-fine needles to produce micro-punctures to deliver beneficial skin micronutrients. Via these micro-punctures, essential vitamins and antioxidants are delivered into the skin for enhanced penetration, and collagen is also stimulated and re-organized. As such, microneedling brightens the skin, improves pore size, and enhances tautness and smoothness of skin.
2. Collagen stimulation
3. Instant glow and smoothness
4. Gentle skin brightening
5. No heat than compared to laser
6. No rebound pigmentation compared to laser
7. No exfoliation compared to chemical peel
2. Dryness, dullness, lack of smoothness
3. acne scar/large pores
4. fine lines
5. diffuse pigmentation
6. thinning hair
7. stretch marks
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
2. Patients with active skin inflammation or improper healing
Subsequently, after washing and cooling, a cooling gel is then applied.
Generally, several sessions are required.
Results are more precise, longer lasting, and more complete when treatments are done in stages.
The treatment takes about one hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
Topical anesthesia may be used.
2. Improvement of acne scar/large pores
3. Improvement to fine lines
4. Reduced diffuse pigmentation
5. Improve hair health
6. Reduced stretch marks
7. Less cellulite
For more aggressive and faster results, combination with other modalities will be helpful.
Mild flakiness, redness, and dryness are expected.
Mild redness, crusting, or temporary darkening is noted.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in few days.