Want Better Results than Microneedling?
MotoRoller is an upgraded technique of microneedling.
MotoRoller uses an electrically motorized stamping to produce the micro-punctures to deliver beneficial skin micronutrients without injections.
Via numerous micro-punctures, essential vitamins, antioxidants, stem cells, and growth factors are delivered into the skin. Compared to micorneedling, more micro-punctures can be made, with more significant penetration for more collagen stimulation, and more skin absorption of micronutrients and biologic factors. As such, MotoRoller hydrates the skin, brightens the skin, improves pore size, and enhances tautness and smoothness of skin.
2. More effective than microneedling
3. More penetration for collagen stimulation
4. More absorption of skin micronutrients, stem cells, and growth factors.
5. Instant glow and smoothness
6. Gentle skin brightening
7. No heat than compared to laser
8. No rebound pigmentation compared to laser
9. No exfoliation compared to chemical peel
2. Dryness, dullness, lack of smoothness
3. acne scar/large pores
4. fine lines
5. diffuse pigmentation
6. thinning hair
7. stretch marks
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
2. Patients with active skin inflammation or improper healing
Topical skin micronutrients are then applied and rolled into the depth of the skin, followed by additional strokes until the products are absorbed.
MotoRoller can provide injection-free delivery of rejuvenating factors. The ingredients used include skin micronutrients such as hyaluronic acid, repair factors such as autologous stem cells and growth factors, and brightening agents such as tranexamic acid, high potency vitamin C and other vitamins and antioxidants.
Subsequently, after washing and cooling, a cooling gel is then applied.
Generally, several sessions are required.
Results are more precise, longer lasting, and more complete when treatments are done in stages.
The treatment takes about one hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
Topical anesthesia may be used.
2. Improvement of acne scar/large pores
3. Improvement to fine lines
4. Reduced diffuse pigmentation
5. Improve hair health
6. Reduced stretch marks
7. Less cellulite
Most people return to work and activities in few days.
For more aggressive and faster results, combination with other modalities will be helpful.
Mild flakiness, redness, and dryness are expected.
Mild redness, crusting, or temporary darkening is noted.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.