Non-Surgical Face Lift
Want to Look Great Quickly?
Non-Surgical Facelift, a novel non-surgical face lifting technique, combines the shaping effect of the scaffolding agent hyaluronic acid fillers, platelet rich plasma (PRP) derived growth factors, blood CD 34 stem cells or placental stem cells, and low level laser photostimulation. This procedure gradually stimulates your lost collagen, restores facial shape, smoothes out facial wrinkles, and even nourishes the skin. Hyaluronic acid fillers acts as a synthetic scaffolding agent, providing shape. PRP derived high density growth factors nourishes the skin. The blood CD34 stem cells or placental stem cells seeds and repairs the aging skin. Low level laser provides the energy stimulation to activate and invigorates the healing capacities of stem cells and growth factors.
- Multilayer facial contouring
- Stimulates new collagen and healthier microcirculation
- Improves skin radiance and smoothness
- Instantly improve flat face
- Easier than fat injection
- more natural and longer lasting than fillers
- Hollow eyes
- Wrinkly eyelids
- lower Neck lines
- Body contouring
- Breast contouring
- Liposuction defects
- Skin quality improvements
- Patients with realistic expectation
- Patients in good healthy conditions
- Stable weight without frequent or excess weight gain or loss
- Patients with unrealistic expectation
- Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
Further activation and amplification can be achieved by low level laser (LLL) to kick start the biochemical stimulation.
Once injected, more voluminous heart-shaped face is instantly created, while adding nourishment, hydration, and repair to the skin.
Generally, several sessions are required.
Results are more precise, longer lasting, and more complete when injections are done in stages. Specific areas of collagen or fat loss are the addressed with serial sessions monthly injections. The treatments are sized to your dimensions and customized to your specific facial needs.
All unused prepared or mixed medicine must be packaged and labeled with the recipient patient’s identification.
The treatment takes about half hour in an outpatient clinic setting
Local anesthesia may be used.
- Facial contouring
- Smoothening of folds
- decrease in skin creepiness
- increase in skin elasticity and collagen
Other alternatives may be used to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
Mild redness, moderate pinkness, soreness, and mild bruising are expected.
Recovery is much easier than surgery.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in a few days.