Most conditions of nasal shapes can be sculpted, ranging from reduction, augmentation, rotation, projection, widening, narrowing, or lengthening. In addition, nasal allergy and sinus conditions can be improved as well when as an option function procedure is added.
1. Quick and dramatic improvement
2. Long lasting
3. No maintenance
4. Less costly over the long term
1. For individuals who desire quick and dramatic improvement and are able to tolerate downtime
2. Nasal reduction
3. Nasal augmentation
9. Nasal congestion
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
1. Patients with unrealistic expectations
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
The treatment takes about three hours in an outpatient clinic setting.
General anesthesia is used.
1. Improved nasal shape
2. Enhanced nasal breathing when combined with functional procedure
Further treatment may be recommended for further results.
Moderate swelling, moderate bruising, and some soreness are expected.
Prescription pain medications are generally necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in one week.