Fillers are synthetic or autologous agents used to help restore the volume for the face and body.
Radiesse is an synthetic filler made of calcium hydroxyapatite microparticles suspended in a gel-like solution. It acts as both an instant filler and a gradual collagen stimulator.
2. Easier than fat injection
3. Indirect lifting as compared to the direct lifting of facelifts
4. More contouring than botox
5. non-surgical compared to implants
2. Early jowls
3. Receding chin
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
3. Stable weight without frequent or excess weight gain or loss
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
Generally, several sessions are required.
Results are more precise, longer lasting, and more complete when injections are done in stages. Specific areas of collagen or fat loss are the addressed with serial sessions monthly injections. The treatments are sized to your dimensions and customized to your specific facial needs.
All unused prepared or mixed medicine must be packaged and labeled with the recipient patient’s identification.
The treatment takes about half hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
Local anesthesia is used.
2. Lifted early jowls
3. More fullness of the chin
4. Plumper hands
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended for further results.
Temporary swelling, soreness, and mild bruising are expected. Gravity dependent areas may have more temporary swelling.
Prescription pain medications are generally not needed.
Message to the areas three times a day for three days to improve evenness.
Ice pack to the areas for the first two days to reduce swelling
Heat pads to the areas for the subsequent two days to expedite the resolution of any bruising.