Faster and Comfortable Multi-Session Skin Tightening Treatment
Non-surgical face lifting refers to skin tightening technologies which tone, lift, and contour the face and neck without surgery. These technologies can re-build collagen, condense unwanted fat, and tighten the superficial muscular layer of the skin. Specifically, these technologies tighten loose skin on the brows, eyelids, the jowls and neck, and under the chin.
Fundamentally, all skin technology uses focused deep heat to achieve skin tightening. Currently, there are three ways of achieving the skin tightening: laser, radiofrequency (RF), and ultrasound. Each modality targets different depths of the skin, emits different type of heat patterns, and thus produce different clinical benefits for different conditions.
Commonly, combination of laser, radiofrequency, and ultrasound produce faster and better results. And further combining with botox and fillers create the best overall results.
RF LipoTight combines radiofrequency with Botox injection for skin tightening. This innovative technique combines the special face lifting effects of SuperBotox and the diffuse radiofrequency energy of Exilis. Furthermore, all layers and depth of skin are targeted. The treatment tightens and lifts the skin.
This package treatment stimulates collagen of superficial and medium depth collagen and tightens the fibromuscular fascia of the skin.
The program consists of SuperBotox face lifting and Exilis radiofrequency applications.
Compared to the slower and subtle results of radiofrequency alone, this treatment produces much faster results and more dramatic results. Compared to radiofrequency alone, RF LipoTight is more effective at tightening than any single modality alone. Compared to surgery, this treatment is much more economical yet provides tightening results without the down time and expense.
As a cost effective option, this procedure is especially suitable for heat sensitive, thin-skin individuals who can receive multiple sessions of treatments.
Correctable conditions include early stages of saggy brows, crow’s feet, neck laxity, upper neck laxity, lower neck lines, texture, and body skin looseness.
2. More comfortable than Ulthera or Thermage.
3. Multi-session treatment
4. Suitable for thin skin areas
5. Appropriate for heat sensitive individuals
6. More economical solution than surgery
2. Nasolabial lines
3. Saggy jowls
4. Neck laxity
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
3. Stable weight without frequent or excess weight gain or loss
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
For the radiofrequency, the targeted areas are marked for contouring and lubricated with gel. The transducers are the then applied onto the skin to emit diffuse electrical energy to the superficial and medium depths of the skin. Multiple passes are performed in a directional lifting manner. Heat sensation will be felt.
Generally, a combination package treatment is required.
The treatment takes about half hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
Oral anesthesia may be used.
2. Smoother crow’s feet
3. Lifted jowls
4. Tighter upper neck
5. Smoother lower neck lines
For these areas which excess plumpness or volume is not desired, more energy via more pulses, shots, or lines to these areas will flattening the areas down.
Areas where plumpness or volume is not desirable and thus enhanced energy may be warranted include:
- lower cheeks
- nasolabial prominence
- double chin.
For areas which plumpness or volume is not desired, more energy via more pulses, shots, or lines to these areas will actually decrease the flattening the areas down, and produce more hollowed appearance.
Areas where plumpness or volume is to be maintained and thus excessive energy is not warranted include:
- upper cheeks
With combination technique, both ultrasound and radiofrequency energies are performed, all on areas where flattening where contraction is desired. Combination results are better than single modality ultrasound or radiofrequency alone.
Thus, where the skin tightening is targeted affects the aesthetic outcome and can either rejuvenate or age your look!
Does skin tightening with a single modality of laser, radiofrequency, or ultrasound provide the best skin tightening result?
The short answer is combination technique, not single modality, produce the best results.
- focused columns of superficial heat energy, with gaps of no energy between columns
- targets superficial collagen
- uniform, radiant, circumferential, wavelike heat without gaps
- targets deep collagen and fat more comfortably
- focused columns of deep heat energy, with gaps of no energy between columns
- targets deep collagen and muscle with intense heat.
- While ultrasound can also be used for fat, monoploar radiofrequency provides far more uniform heat for better fat reduction.
The efficacy of skin tightening depends on:
- Levels of heat: superficial heat(superficial collagen), deep focused heat(deep collagen and muscle), and deep radiant heat(fat contraction).
- Amount of heat
- Sessions of heat
- Combined treatment with other modalities such as laser, radiofrequency, botox, and fillers.
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
Mild redness, swelling, pain, and occasional tingling are expected.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities in one day.