Saliva Hormone Test
- This simple and fast test screens for salivary levels of nitrous oxide derivative, a benchmark for blood vessel relaxation capacity to transport blood, blood flow, and its ability to carry micronutrients.
- Required prior to micronutrient therapy
- During the therapy to help adjust dosage
- At the completion of therapy
- Can be tested in three months
Optimal blood flow is essential for cardiovascular function and delivery of vitamins and antioxidants.
- Nitrous oxide derivative, saliva