Want to Rid of Unsightly Leg Veins?
Sclerotherapy uses special intravenous medication to shrink unsightly veins and shut down unhealthy blood vessels. Sclerotherapy can help create more beautiful looking legs and restore better venous circulation. Venous insufficiency often causes leg cramps, swollen ankles and even unsightly dilated and tortuous veins on the legs.
no surgical scar
more effective than compression stocking alone
more effective than laser for dilated veins
For individuals with normal venous functions
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
3. Adequate fat for harvesting in case of fat grafting
4. Stable weight without frequent or excess weight gain or loss
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
Generally, several sessions are recommended, spaced four weeks apart.
The treatment takes about half hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
Anesthesia is generally not needed.
2. Improved venous circulation
3. Improved appearance of the legs
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended for further results.
Temporary swelling soreness and mild bruising are expected.
Compression stockings are required during this period and for maintenance.
Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
Most people return to work and activities on the same day.