Fillers are synthetic or autologous agents used to help restore the volume for the face and body
Scupltra is a synthetic filler made of polylactic acid which stimulates collagen regrowth for contouring, shaping, and volume restoration.
2. Easier than fat injection
3. Indirect lifting as compared to the direct lifting of facelifts
4. More contouring than botox
5. non-surgical compared to implants
2. Cheeks Hollowed
3. Hollow eyes
4. Mild to moderate sunken or hollow face
5. Flat looking face
6. Mid-face sagging
7. Prominent nasolabial folds
8. Early jowls
9. Receding chin
11. Neck lines
13. Body contouring
14. Liposuction defects
15. Skin quality improvements
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
3. Stable weight without frequent or excess weight gain or loss
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
Specific areas of facial collagen or fat loss are addressed with serial sessions monthly injections. The treatments are sized to your dimensions and customized to your specific facial needs.
Generally, several sessions are required.
The treatment takes about one hour in an outpatient clinic setting.
Local anesthesia is used.
2. Smoother temples
3. Plumper and voluminous mid-face
4. More heart shaped looking face
5. More sculpted cheek definition
6. Reduced nasolabial prominence
7. Lifted early jowls
8. More fullness of the chin
9. Plumper hands
10. Smoother neck lines
11. Fuller buttocks
12. Improved body contouring
13. Improved breast contouring
14. Improved liposuction defects
15. More hydrated, plumber, and even-toned skin
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended for further results.
Temporary swelling, soreness, and mild bruising are expected.
Prescription pain medications are generally not needed.
Message to the areas three times a day for three days to improve evenness.
Ice pack to the areas for the first two days to reduce swelling
Heat pads to the areas for the subsequent two days to expedite the resolution of any bruising.