- What is LipoSlim?
- How does this treatment differ from the other options?
- What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Whom is the treatment for?
- Whom is the treatment not for?
- How is the treatment done?
- What results may be expected?
- When will one see the results?
- How long do the results last?
- How to maintain or enhance my results?
- What is the recovery like?
What is LipoSlim?
Obesity and overweight are common markers of aging and a major cause of many illnesses. LipoSlim medical weight loss program is easy, safe, effective yet gentle without leaving you feeling hungry or weak! The weight loss program helps you slim down gradually and comfortably by using vitamins, homeopathic, and prescription medication.
Combined with home diet program, exercise and a good mental attitude, medical loss weight-loss program can help you slim down and stay light and healthy!
Medical weight loss consists of:
Consultations and Follow-Ups:
1. Initial consultation: evaluation, management, coaching, body analysis
2. Monthly follow-up consultation: physician supervision, evaluation, management, coaching, body analysis
3. Lifestyle suggestions: Lifestyle DetoxSM home diet program
DNA Aging Test
Food Immunology Test test used to determine which food prevents you from losing weight
Saliva Hormone Test
1. Adipex: oral medicine for appetite suppression and caloric burn
2. Topamax: oral medicine for appetite suppression and caloric burn
3. Metformin: oral medicine for antiaging and carbohydrate metabolism
1. Vitamin Injection: specialized vitamin injections improve fat and carbohydrate metabolism, detoxification, and energy.
a. MIC injection: intramuscular injection to improve fat metabolism, liver detoxification, energy production
b. Chromium IM injection: intramusucular injection to improve starch and sugar metabolism
2. Bioidentical Hormone
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
Unlike spa treatments, medical weight loss program is a medically supervised weight loss program which has proven to be safe, effective, simple, and gentle. No special machines are used, and no strict dietary controls are required. One generally feels more energetic without feeling hungry while on the program.
What Conditions May Be Treated?
1. overweight and class I obesity(BMI of greater than 25 and under 35)
2. desired weight loss of 10% of current weight
3. individuals willing to undergo lifestyle changes
Whom is the treatment for?
1. Patients with realistic expectation
2. Patients in good healthy conditions
Whom is the treatment not for?
1. Patients with unrealistic expectation
2. Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
How is the treatment done?
Program should last at least a minimum of three months.
Daily intake of oral medicine
Optional treatments with diagnostic testing and vitamin injection
Physician evaluation and follow-up
What results may be expected?
Gradual weight loss starts in the first week, followed by four to eight pounds loss monthly can be seen.
When will one see the results?
Within four weeks.
How long do the results last?
Results last when one continues on the program and considers the lifestyle changes dietary changes.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Continuing maintenance of preventive medicine, along with regular check-ups and testing, is essential to keeping one’s body in the best shape.
Dietary changes recommended is highly recommended.
What is the recovery like?
Recovery is none. Initial body adjustment may take several weeks.
The initial use of the adipex may cause initial dry mouth or difficulty with sleeping. These expected reactions subside over time.
Chronic usage of topamax may trigger mood changes which will require dosage adjustments.
Most patients often find more energy to work and to enjoy life.
Cost of Treatments
Cost of treatment options ranges from three to five digits. An in-person consultation with your specialist physician will help to determine the best suitable solution to your own individual needs.