Easy, Simple, Effective Weight Loss
LipoSlim Medical weight loss program is easy, safe, effective yet gentle without leaving you feeling hungry or weak! The weight loss program helps you slim down gradually and comfortably by using vitamins, homeopathic, and prescription medication.
Combined with home diet program, exercise and a good mental attitude, medical loss weight-loss program can help you slim down and stay light and healthy!
Medical weight loss consists of:
Consultations and Follow-Ups:
- Initial consultation: evaluation, management, coaching, body analysis
- Monthly follow-up consultation: physician supervision, evaluation, management, coaching, body analysis
- Lifestyle suggestions: Lifestyle Detox home diet program
DNA Aging Test
Food Immunology Test test used to determine which food prevents you from losing weight
Saliva Hormone Test
- Adipex: oral medicine for appetite suppression and caloric burn
- Topamax: oral medicine for appetite suppression and caloric burn
- Metformin: oral medicine for antiaging and carbohydrate metabolism
- Semaglutide: oral or injection medicine for carbohydrate metabolism
- Vitamin Injection: specialized vitamin injections improve fat and carbohydrate metabolism, detoxification, and energy.
- MIC injection: intramuscular injection to improve fat metabolism, liver detoxification, energy production
- Chromium IM injection: intramuscular injection to improve starch and sugar metabolism
2. Bioidentical Hormone
Frequent Ask Question
Following local anesthesia, fillers are injected slowly and retrograde in low pressure settings to slowly, incrementally, and gradually restore the lost volume of the targeted skin sites.
Specific areas of facial collagen or fat loss are addressed with serial sessions monthly injections. The treatments are sized to your dimensions and customized to your specific facial needs.
The area for lifting or volume restoration is marked. Under local anesthesia, needle puncture sites are used to insert the absorbable sutures, followed by undermining and massaging.
Smooth sutures are inserted at the desired sites to stimulate collagen restoration, whereas barbed sutures are inserted a distance to improve the desired sites skin laxity.
Treatment typically takes about two hours.
Local anesthesia is used.
For lifting, the results are seen immediately, although optimal results are usually seen 2-3 weeks after the treatment.
For collagen volume restoration, the results are usually seen 2-3 weeks after the treatment.
Threads will dissolve within 3-6 months.