Low Level Laser
Unlock the Healing Power of Gentle Sunlight
It is well known that sunlight has both beneficial and damaging effects on the skin and body. While excessive sunlight causes skin damage, gentle low dose sunlight has many important health benefits on the body. The most commonly known benefit is vitamin D activation. Yet, even more important benefits of sunlight on the body really come from its effect on the blood. When light penetrates the skin to be absorbed by blood, light can inactivate bacteria and viruses, enhance the immune system, treat cancers, relieve pain, enhance mood, promote wound healing, lower blood pressure, and help with cardiovascular health.
Research has shown that the real benefits of sunlight appear to come from a very low and gentle specific light spectrum, a form called low level light. Unlike “warm '' high energy light, which produces heat, this type of “cold” light acts to bio-modulate and bio-stimulate living cells. Furthermore, specific wavelengths of ultraviolet, visible, and infrared all energize blood cells in different ways yet in a synergistic manner.
Use of specialized gentle light, in the form of low level laser or light (LLL), light emitting diode(LED), or even broad band light, is a way of exposing one’s blood or skin to harness the health benefits of low dose light therapy.
Gentle and precise intravenous low level laser of multiple wavelengths can often provide better and more comprehensive light stimulation than any single wavelength laser, non-laser light emitting diode, or even broad band light.
Intravenous Low level Laser not only stimulates cells but also amplifies photodynamically the benefits of infused or injected antioxidants and micronutrients. Consequently, free radical damage is minimized.
Research has shown that low level laser or light has many health benefits on the cells:
- Red blood cells:
- Increased RBC elasticity
- Reduced blood viscosity
- More oxygen uptake
- Increased super oxide dismutase
- White blood cells and immunity
- Improved white blood cell function
- Macrophage activation
- Increased signal proteins, including serotonin
- Normalized T lymphocytes ratio
- Stimulated B-lymphocytes
- Increased Antibodies
- Decrease blood viscosity
- Reduce platelet aggregation
- Limiting of thromboxane A2 production, reducing inflammatory factors
- Reversed oxidative stress by releasing superoxide dismutase, body’s own antioxidant
- Activation of antioxidants
- Enhanced vitamin D synthesis
- Normalized serotonin, improves mood and sleep
- Reduced reactive oxygen species
- Increased cellular ATP production
- Proliferation and stimulation of stem cells
- Increased nitric oxide to the tissue
- Reduced inflammation
- Enhanced DNA repair
Low level laser has also demonstrated many health benefits on the body:
- enhanced blood formation
- Improved microcirculation
- Reduced blood stickiness
- Control of high blood pressure
- Improved heart vessel disease/decreased infarction zone/prevention of stent re-stenosis
- Reduce plaques
- Normalized blood lipid; decrease in cholesterol, triglycerides, lipoproteins
- Improved blood flow to the tissue
- Control of tinnitus
- Improved macular degeneration
- Enhanced immune system
- Reduced eczema
- Reduced inflammation
- Respiratory: improved respiratory function
- Metabolic: Normalized blood sugar
- Reduced inflammation; C-reactive protein
- Improved liver/kidney function
- Reduced pain
- Better sleep
- Reduced depression
- Better energy
- Musculoskeletal: Physical performance and reduced fatigue
- Skin: Accelerate wound repair and healing
Frequent Ask Question
Low level laser or light enhances bodily functions by stimulating blood directly via an intravenous catheter site.
Before treatment, adequate hydration and nutritional intake are required. One hour prior to laser starting, natural antioxidant compounds can be given orally.
Subsequently, micronutrients are administered either intramuscularly or intravenously. For best results, initial sessions, and patients with adequate venous access, an intravenous route injection is used. In this case, an intravenous catheter is started and intravenous hydration with high dose antioxidants is administered. At other times, for convenience, maintenance, and patients with poor venous access, intramuscular route injection may be used. In this case, low dose antioxidants are easily administered to the buttock muscle areas.
After all the antioxidants are administered, low level laser of multiple wavelengths is used both to amplify the powerful antioxidant effects, cleanse and energize the blood cells. The laser can be administered intravenously via the intravenous catheter. For best results, initial sessions, and patients with adequate venous access, an intravenous route injection is used. Laser is set to a brief duration.
Treatment consists of a package of multiple sessions, generally once a week, for a total of four sessions. In this way, about a month’s time is needed.
Since blood or skin are living cells and have a finite lifespan, maintenance is essential.
For maintenance of body rejuvenation, one session a month is recommended, along with other anti-aging measures.
Generally, no specific recovery is needed. Patients may return to routine activities. Further hydration is recommended.
Occasionally, patients may feel dehydrated or slightly hypoglycemic if not adequately hydrated and well nourished prior to the treatment. Rarely, for those with concurrent viral and bacterial infection, a slight temporary low grade fever can occur as a natural result of boosted immunity.